Our commitment is to offer our pupils an integral education by balancing the acquisition of skills and knowledge with enjoyment and a sense of wellbeing.This stage of Education corresponds to the Early Years of the National Curriculum for England and Wales.The programme is based around four main aspects:
- The child as an individual: Each and every child is valued and respected and his or her needs are met.
- Positive relations: Children learn through secure relationships and it is essential a culture of communication between parents and staff.
- Optimum environment: The environment in which the children learn and play is a stimulating one, including the outdoor areas.
- Learning and development: The importance of learning through play cannot be underestimated while maintaining a balance between adult and child initiated activities.
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Communication and Language
- Reading – Writing
- Knowledge of the World
- Expressive Arts and Design.