Our SUMMERLIM students will enjoy wonderful workshops led by the best PLAYEDU professionals: Ingenious Club, Art & Design and Mini Chef for everyone. Younger children will also enjoy a Music workshop and the older ones will participate in a Drama workshop. All these amazing activities will help them to develop their creativity and artistic skills. And all this in addition to our water sports trips!
Don’t miss out! Places are limited so register your child now.
SUMMERLIM summer courses will take place this summer from 5th to 30th July 2021.
Children aged 3 to 15 will learn and improve their English or their Spanish through lessons, workshops, activities and day trips which have been planned to enjoy the holidays and to make new friends.
Youngest students will be also able to enjoy our new LEMON CLUB which will take place from 28th June to 2nd July 2021. During that week children aged 3 to 8 will have fun taking part in workshops and games in English.
When? From 28th June to 2nd July 2021. – 9.30am to 3.15pm.
Who can attend? Boys and girls aged 3 to 8 years old whether they already study at ELIS Villamartín or not.
LEMON CLUB for ELIS pupils
When? From 5th to 30th July 2021. 9.30am to 3.15pm or 9.30am to 2.00pm.
Who can attend? Boys and girls aged 3 to 15 years old whether they already study at ELIS Villamartín or not.
|187 euros||322 euros||460 euros||585 euros|
SUMMERLIM for ELIS pupils
|150 euros||258 euros||368 euros||468 euros|
|50 euros||90 euros||120 euros||160 euros|
|55 euros||90 euros||130 euros||155 euros|
ANTI-COVID MEASURES AND PROTOCOLS
At ELIS Villamartín we have implemented and even exceeded the most rigorous anti-Covid measures and protocols required by the Health and Educational authorities, as a part of our successful routine though the 2020-21 school year. Some of them are:
- Temperature checks upon arrival at school and at the start of the school transport route.
- Operational adjustments have been made to ensure social distancing is respected (bubble for EYS students, individual tables spaced 2m apart in the dining room, etc.)
- Reinforced micro-nebulized cleaning processes in classrooms and common spaces.
- Natural forced ventilation as a golden standard, reinforced with the use of modern air purifiers.
- Hydro-alcohol hand sanitisers available in all spaces.
- Safety signage with direction indications to help the flow of staff and children.
- The use of face masks is compulsory for all staff members and children (6 years and above).
- Outdoor teaching and activities whenever possible.
* Summer school activities may be subject to change in line with future recommendations from the pertinent authorities.