Through our School of Music, called Music@ELIS, ELIS Villamartín pupils have the opportunity to receive personalised music instruction from early ages. The objective is to allow pupils to receive high quality musical instrument and vocal tuition within school, in addition to the music classes offered as part of the National Curriculum from Early Years to Sixth Form (Infantil 3 – 2º Bachillerato).
All pupils enrolled in the School of Music receive one 30 minute private tuition period a week, as well as several group rehearsals. The individual and group periods combine to allow each student to learn a specific instrument and to prepare for our music events and festivals.
Pupils will be able to opt to take the entrance examinations for the Conservatorio de Música and also the official Rockschool exams, this last option will be available for the following instruments: guitar, piano and drums.
INSTRUMENTS / AIMED TO
- Mago Diapasón: from Early Years pupils (Nursery and Reception) to Y2.
- School choir: from Y4 to Y13.
- Musical Language (Music Mind Games): for pupils from Year 3 to Year 13.
- Guitar, Piano, Vocal, Drums, Clarinet and Violin: for pupils from Year 1 to Year 13.
The Music program comprises 30 lessons taught over 9 months, October to June both inclusive. Its total cost will be divided equally over the 9 months. You will be billed for the activity at the end of each month, together with your child’s school bill. In the first monthly payment, the cost of the Class and Practice Notebook of € 7.25 will be charged (instrumental modality only).
ACTIVITY AND MONTHLY COST (1 DAY/WEEK)
- Guitar, Drums, Piano, Vocal, Violin, Clarinet: 60 €
- Music Mind Games: 30 €
- Mago Diapasón: 27€ + 15 € annual enrolment (2nd brother 10 € enrolment)
- School choir: 20 € (two lessons a week)