|2018 / 2019||YEAR OF BIRTH||ENGLAND||SPAIN||TUITION FEE|
|EARLY YEARS/ INFANT||2015|| Nursery –|
|Infant 3||424 €|
|2015||Nursery||Infant 3||565 €|
|KEY STAGE 1||2013||Year 1||Infant 5|
|2012||Year 2||Primary 1|
|KEY STAGE 2||2011||Year 3||Primary 2||675 €|
|2010||Year 4||Primary 3|
|2009||Year 5||Primary 4|
|2008||Year 6||Primary 5|
|KEY STAGE 3||2007||Year 7||Primary 6||775 €|
|2006||Year 8||Secondary 1|
|2005||Year 9||Secondary 2|
|KEY STAGE 4||2004||Year 10||Secondary 3|
|2003||Year 11||Secondary 4|
|KEY STAGE 5||2002||Year 12||Baccalaureate 1||795 €|
|2001||Year 13||Baccalaureate 2|
|Supplement English Immersion||160 €|
|Year||Dining Fee (€/Month)|
|Nursery - Year 8||School Lunch: 160 €|
|Year 9 - Year 13||School Lunch: 160 € (optional)|
|Nursery - Year 13||115 - 155 € (depending on the route)|
- The monthly fees are indicated above in EUROS.
- Tuition, dining and transport fees are payable during 10 months, from September to June of each School Year.
- The registration fee per pupil is 1,100 euros. This is single, non-refundable fee payable when a new student joins the school.
- The part time option for Nursery pupils is as follows:
- Mornings ONLY (until 12.00pm): 4,240 euros a year (424 euros a month).
- Mornings AND Lunch (until 2.30pm): 5,840 euros a year (584 euros a month).
- School lunch is compulsory for all students to Year 8 inclusive. From Year 9, pupils may bring lunch from home.
- The school will inform parents of the following year’s fees in April, at the same time as the annual place reservation fee is charged. The place reservation fee is 150 euros and refundable the following September.
- School uniform is compulsory up to and including Year 11. Parents purchase school books and the School Journal. Prices will depend on the pupil’s age and academic options.
- School fees discounts percentage: 10% for 1st sibling, 20% for 2nd sibling and 40% for 3rd. 2% discount on school fees if the full year’s fees are paid in September 2018.