EL Limonar School of Music
Through our School of Music, called music@ellimonar, ELIS School Murcia pupils have the opportunity to receive personalised music instruction and to form part of different musical groups. The objective is to allow pupils to receive high quality musical instrument and vocal tuition within school, in addition to the music classes offered as part of the National Curriculum from Early Years – Key Stage 3 (Infantil 3 – 2º ESO).
All pupils enrolled in the School of Music receive one 40 minute private tuition period a week, as well as a weekly group session during the Enrichment Programme hours. The individual and group periods combine to allow each student to learn a specific instrument and to prepare for termly and annual school music events and festivals.
The annual price of the 30 classes of the School of Music of ELIS Spain that the student will receive throughout this school year is 540€ and can be divided in 9 months from October to June, at the rate of 60€ per month.
The objectives of our School of Music are:
- Through music, which contributes to intellectual, auditory, speech and motor skills, to develop general and specific knowledge at each level;
- By means of specific methodology, to obtain good results when performing, in an enjoyable and simple way;
- To promote neurological connections;
- To contribute to mathematical, linguistic, social, cultural and artistic development;
- To promote a delight for music, fundamental to personal development and to full acquisition of emotional intelligence;
Our School of Music music@ellimonar currently offers private classes in the following areas:
Piano, violin, guitar, electric guitar and drums.