Our education is based on pupils’ individual abilities, on their social integration and on academic success within the framework of the National Curriculum of England and Wales. The philosophy of El Limonar International School (ELIS) is defined by the following principles:
- To provide a safe and democratic educational community with maximum learning opportunities for each and every pupil.
- To develop pupils’ sense of respect and dignity in order to be sensitive to an even greater degree of inner excellence.
- To facilitate the development of personal and social values leading to mature citizenship in a diverse world.
- To seek academic merit by stimulating pupils’ potential.
- To optimise bilingual immersion in order to achieve linguistic excellence in a global society.
- To encourage high performance in logical mathematical thinking in order to achieve academic excellence.
- To nurture a love of literacy and creativity within our students through literature, poetry, arts and music.
- To develop pupils’ understanding of the importance of physical and emotional wellbeing through health and exercise.