EL LIMONAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL MURCIA
El Limonar International School Murcia is an international, British curriculum school for boys and girls aged 3 – 18, founded in 1990. The school follows the National Curriculum for England and Wales and prepares its pupils for further education both in Spain and abroad. About 80% of the school day is taught through English. The school values both the academic and social development of each pupil through individual attention and multilingualism.
By being an international British school, our students benefit from the best from two worlds: the sound foundation from the Spanish Curriculum and the innovation and hands-on character from the British Curriculum. As a result, students graduate from the school with dual official qualifications: at the end of Secondary, the British IGCSEs and the Spanish ‘Graduate in Compulsory Secondary Education’ certificate; and the Spanish ‘Baccalaureate’ certificate and English A-Level certificates, at the end of their Sixth Form studies. This, and an intercultural mindset allow them to apply successfully to the best universities around the world.
For further information...
- A very special Upper School Assembly: Dux Litterarum & Alumnus of the Year 2020-21
- Cognita schools praised by BettFest for our implementation of Ed-Tech tools for teaching & learning.
- ELIS COGNITA S.L. receives funding from ERDF funds to improve the energy efficiency of its facilities
- ELIS Murcia, the safest place to be
- “Zero Paper” pilot initiative