EL LIMONAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL MURCIA
El Limonar International School Murcia is an international, British curriculum school for boys and girls aged 3 – 18, founded in 1990. The school follows the National Curriculum for England and Wales and prepares its pupils for further education both in Spain and abroad. About 80% of the school day is taught through English. The school values both the academic and social development of each pupil through individual attention and multilingualism.
By being an international British school, our students benefit from the best from two worlds: the sound foundation from the Spanish Curriculum and the innovation and hands-on character from the British Curriculum. As a result, students graduate from the school with dual official qualifications: at the end of Secondary, the British IGCSEs and the Spanish ‘Graduate in Compulsory Secondary Education’ certificate; and the Spanish ‘Baccalaureate’ certificate and English A-Level certificates, at the end of their Sixth Form studies. This, and an intercultural mindset allow them to apply successfully to the best universities around the world.
For further information...
- Multilingualism at an early age, a window to the world
- European Commission case handler enriches our Sixth Formers’ knowledge about the EU
- Duke of Edinburgh International Award ceremony for Year 11
- ELIS Murcia hosts the Cognita School Improvement Network meeting
- A Focus on Mental Health and Wellbeing: The Role of the School