Paseo de la Habana coexist together with the building located in Alfonso XIII. Pupils up to Year 11.
2000 – 2010
Paseo de la Habana and Azulinas covering from Pre-Nursery to Year 13 with one form entry.
The current distribution of the School: Early Years in our building in Paseo de la Habana, Primary in Bendición de Campos and Secondary and Sixth Form in Azulinas.
Successfully inspected by the British Schools Overseas section of the UK government.
The first double class Year 7 group enters the secondary section.
The school aims to:
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, based on the English National Curriculum and obligatory elements of the Spanish National Curriculum.
- Create a secure, stimulating and happy environment for pupils.
- Encourage resilience, initiative, independence and the pursuit of excellence.
- Educate children to participate actively in all aspects of modern culture.
- Develop a sense of responsibility, concern for fellow pupils, and respect and affection for the school and its community.
- Uphold moral and ethical values, encourage understanding and tolerance of other cultures.
- Develop concern for the environment.
- Encourage the adoption of a healthy lifestyle.
So that pupils:
- Are motivated and learn happily and effectively.
- Are well behaved, considerate and cooperative.
- Make appropriate progress and fulfil their potential.
- Are successful in examinations and well prepared for advanced academic study.
- Understand and appreciate other cultures.
- Become responsible citizens who are equipped to participate fully in our democratic society.
- Can successfully pursue appropriate careers.
- Are able to deal with the demands of adult life in a rapidly changing technological world.